Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm a walking contradiction.

I am, really.
I have always been known to be the "good girl" in my circle of friends, and yet, no one knows that I curse like a sailor and am in love with tattoos.
I love singing and being in the spotlight, yet in a group, I'm the quiet, shy listener.
I hate competition, but I love winning, and I always root for the underdog.
I don't think there's anywhere else I'd be more inclined to live than SoCal, yet I detest hot, sunny weather.
I'm best suited to be a country singer, yet that's what I'd least like to do.
I love the beach, but hate swimming in the ocean.
English is my forte, I suck at math, and I want to be a surgeon.
I'm an atheist, yet I defend religious people against the harsh words of my even more dedicated atheist boyfriend.
I don't agree with cloning, but I am all for genetic engineering.
I always want to go places, but when I arrive, I can never wait to go home.
I have accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Blogspot, Netlog, and Formspring, but I don't think I've ever been lonelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, Reader? Spill your thoughts. Stay a while ★