Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Names.


And I most certainly am. I promised myself I wouldn't, but I'm going to anyway. God. Oh well. When I get bored, I try to come up with potential names for my future kids because I have some weird obsession with names. Here's my list:

Girl:

Aine (Anya/Anja)
Celeste
Marina
Elizabeth
Rose
Alana
Ingrid
Melody
Delphine
Amaranth
Aveline
Aurora
Sunniva
Freya
Avalon (Avylon/Avylanna)
Leah (Lya, Liah, Lia, Leigha)
Leana
Kryssa
Keira
Skyla
Chyla
Gwenavire
Isla
Ivy
Starleigh
Summer
Scarlette
Kahla
Alanna
Sun
Alexandra
Aisling
*Charlize

Full Names:
Sun Marie
Layla Kayleigh
Ciela Nicolina
Sophie Jean
Ariella Celeste
*Alanna Selene
*Summer Rose
Mischa Rose
*Freya Therese
Charlize Christine
Ingrid Alexandra
Leana Marine
Marina Rose
Isla Charlise

Boy:

Derek
Chance
*Alexander
Cedric
Constantine
Kegan
Rylie
Rusty
Avalon
Skylar
Skye
*Felix
*Brody
Tristan
Bay
Erling
Fairleigh
Raleigh
Jack
Leon
Brean (bree-in)

Full Names:
*William Alexander
Derek Brean
*Felix MacKenzie
*Nikolai Leon
Alexander Skye
Avylon Brody

* indicates favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, Reader? Spill your thoughts. Stay a while ★