Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today was just one of those days :[

Today sucked b/c:

1. I was running on 4 hrs of sleep and so I was incredibly sleepy and irritable. Yeah, that turns mild me into Hi, I'm bitchy today. Leave me alone.

2. As much as I tried to nap after class this morning, I couldn't fall asleep for anything. Well, that might have been due to the fact that my boyfriend was watching poker on TV and insisted on commenting on it and asking me repeatedly if I was asleep. Thanks, babe.

3. Though work was alright for the most part, I was bummed toward the end. I swear, you give kids an inch and they'll take a mile from you. I did them a favor and I got trampled on. I yelled at them for it, though, which evened things out a bit.

4. I had to work my second job right after my first... Never fun, but get this: I get to the place I have to audit today and lo and behold! I brought the wrong equipment. You may think this is stupid on my part, but no, I checked to make sure I had the right machine, but no. Apparently more than 1 Ralph's Grocery Store is located on that street. Whoopie. So home and back and THEN I finally started working.
5. People drive like idiots and assholes, and they honk at you and cut you off because they want to. Um, who the fuck gave you your license, jerk off?

6. My mother threw a fit when I left the house to watch Lost with my boyfriend... Like I do every Tuesday.

Jeez, everything went against me today.
Cue the world's biggest violin. It's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, Reader? Spill your thoughts. Stay a while ★